Monday, April 27, 2009

pensées du jour

I'll write about London soon.
But it's raining now.
Thus, I am introspective.
Mint tea, Coconut Records,
and the sound of rain/against the windowpane
will do that to you.


I read a book for school this week.

It made me think. I love that.

Basically, trees are the only things that are free. I always thought birds were free, being able to fly wherever they please. Sometimes I wish I was a bird (even though I'm frightened of them). But this book says that trees are the only things that are free: they don't have to go anywhere. They don't have to do anything. They can just be and let the elements do their thing.




What do you think?
I wish I was a tree. Free.


In other news, I am making my bucket list.
The travel bug has bitten, and the eve of my twentieth rapidly approaches.


Life. It's all happening.

0 comments: