Sunday, December 13, 2009

can you keep a secret?


(found on weheartit.com)

I'm writing a paper about secrets...
...so I thought I'd share some of mine.

-I beatbox in the shower.
-I screen calls and I have no idea why.
-Firefighters turn me on.
-I don't wear my retainer every night (sorry mom).
-I have a crippling fear of being less than perfect.
-My favorite thing to do when I'm home alone is dance around in my underwear, making up choreography to songs from musicals.
-When I was little I shut the door on my cat's tail and the tip fell off.
-Sometimes I think about 'auditioning' for a reality show.
-Sometimes I wish I wasn't so responsible.
-'The Luckiest' by Ben Folds makes me cry every time.
-I am petrified of Hasidic Jews.
-I have really bad road rage.
-I am incredibly judgmental.
-Caffeine makes me gassy.
-I haven't actually started this paper on secrets quite yet.

-I can't stop thinking about someone that I definitely should not be thinking about.

0 comments: