(from farruggio.tumblr.com)
Bear with me. This is going to come out really emo.
I don't know where I belong anymore. I'm kind of a vagabond, only that seems too romantic a term to call it. Being at home and hanging out with old so-called friends from high school has made me realize that I have very little in common with these people anymore. Very little or nothing in common with these people. And then I think about my college friends, and the various conclusions I've come to this summer: how difficult it is to find genuine, unselfish, intellectual but fun people. Whatever it is that I'm looking for, it's proving hard to find.
Now, these are just sweeping generalizations. I have lots of people I call friends, even best friends. But in general, right now, I am lonely. And it bugs me.
I don't know where I belong anymore. I'm kind of a vagabond, only that seems too romantic a term to call it. Being at home and hanging out with old so-called friends from high school has made me realize that I have very little in common with these people anymore. Very little or nothing in common with these people. And then I think about my college friends, and the various conclusions I've come to this summer: how difficult it is to find genuine, unselfish, intellectual but fun people. Whatever it is that I'm looking for, it's proving hard to find.
Now, these are just sweeping generalizations. I have lots of people I call friends, even best friends. But in general, right now, I am lonely. And it bugs me.


3 comments:
I know the feeling. be strong. Sometimes you have to be alone and you'll learn to appreciate it.
I know exactly what you mean
YOU have ME
Post a Comment